This is a small selection of the many potential gifts that I would love to buy for or receive from my friends and family. I have already purchased a few of these as Christmas gifts this year. So if you are looking for inspiration or just browsing for yourself here’s is my recommended gift list. It’s Christmas and everyone is allowed to ask Santa for something special so you never know!
For the Home:
1. Cire Trudon Nazareth Candle, £60. Beautiful looking, strong, lasting smell of orange zest, cinnamon, clove and incense.
2. Nicki McWilliams Tunnock Teacake Cushion, £29.50. I love the whole range of her biscuit cushions, especially the caramel wafer, pink wafer, malted milk and custard cream.
3. Brissi Sevigny Glass Canister, £24. I have been after a huge sweet jar for ages – one that I can leave on the dining table full of sweets over Christmas for my daughter to enjoy!
For the Bath:
1. Aromatherapy Associates Relax Deep Bath and Shower Oil, £37. Everyone knows the legendary powers of this bath oil. Instant sleep and pure indulgence.
2. Gel Spa Jelly Bath, £20. Amazing product that turns your bath into jelly and back to water again when you are done – magic!
3. Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile Precious Bath Oil, £47. I love bath oils and this beautiful bottle will add glamour to any bathroom shelf.
1. Lola Rose Leopard Heart Scarf in Blue, £50. I am a bit of a animal print addict and love the subtle print of this scarf.
2. Aspinal Large Flat Cosmetic Mock Snake Pouch in Gold, £49. Perfect for carrying your makeup over the festive season.
5. Liu Perfumed Shimmer Powder Guerlain, £45.45. I bought one from Guerlain’s previous range from last year – beautiful subtle smell, iridescent shimmer. Can be sprayed on your face body and hair.
1. Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac Shaving Cream, £14. My husband loves this stuff, as a recent convert to the benefits proper skincare (total sceptic before) this stuff must be good!
2. Molton Brown Shaving Brush and Stand, £95. Another beautiful addition to any bathroom!
3. Dagnyknit Dark Grey hand knitted men long scarf with celtic cable pattern, Etsy £65. I love the chunky texture combined with the softness of alpaca.
1. Ceramic Rabbit Lamp, £68. I am so in love with this lamp and am desperately waiting for my daughter to be old enough to really appreciate it – maybe next year!
2. Moulin Roty Bunny and Mouse Little Wardrobe, £55. How gorgeous is this? I couldn’t resist and have bought this for my daughter for Christmas – shhh.
3. Graham and Green Felt Animal Heads, £79. Love these and what a statement piece for any children’s room.