I go through phases with Lush, sometimes I love their products and sometimes I am just not that bothered! Well I am back to loving. This has mainly been triggered by their new range of bath oils. These are available online from the Lush Kitchen and are little packages of joy! I love my baths and am not a bubble fan (we will return to this in a minute). I am more of a aromatherapy bath oil or milk. So when I saw the bath oil range on the Lush website I had to give them a try. They are all about £2 for 20g (i.e. 1-2 baths). They come beautifully wrapped in pretty paper packages!
The ones I decided to try were
- Dreamtime bath oil with chamomile blue and lavender oils
- Floating Island bath oil with sandalwood and lemon oils
- Monsieur Gustav bath oil with lavender and rose oils
- Oil on Troubled Waters with oakwood absolute and peppermint oil.
- Flowers Barrow bath oil with roman chamomile oil and rose absolute
All of these bath oils are incredible. They smell amazing and leave my skin so soft. It is definitely worth using a whole one if you are going to stay in for an hour but otherwise I use half at a time!
I also picked up some bubble bars (about £4-5 each) – yes I did say I don’t like bubbles, but I worked out that if I crumble these after I have run my bath I get all the benefits of the smell and luxuriousness without the annoying bubbles! I got
- Rose Jam with lemon, rose and geranium
- Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds with patchouli and frankincense
- Supertramp with patchouli, sandalwood and ginger
- Unicorn Horn (for my daughter) with lavender and neroli
I have to say these bubble bars are so lovely. Again the smells are amazing but my skin isn’t left dried out by bubbles but moisturised and soft. The bigger bars last for at least 4-5 baths.
I then decided to venture into the skincare section and remembered how much I used to love Angels on Bare Skin (£7.25). This is a lovely exfoliating cleanser with lavender, rose, kaolin and ground almonds. I use this mainly in the morning as my exfoliant as its so gentle and smells so good!
I have most definitely got the Lush bug again and can feel more purchases coming soon!